Monday 10 August 2009

TH2041 Hand Painted Richard the Lionheart Chess Set

Here is another Loinhead set from the guys over at Chess Baron. It's a nice looking set and a nice paint job. Now that I've got my complements out of the way - if you will take a look over at the main documentation page which is pictured on their website, it's a page describing all the pieces. What I would love to know is why does the king description take up almost the entire page? How much could you possibly find to write about one chunk of wood? Hats off to that dude. Well, anyway, I'll get back to the set because I sense this doesn't have anything to do with anything. It's on the upper price range of most of their other pieces but, the 'finish' quality looks good, an' it's still pretty cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment