Wednesday 12 August 2009

CL2022 DGT10102 XL Red

Here's your state-of-the-art chess clock. It's got a sleek look, fancy buttons that do stuff you didn't even know you needed, and a gigantic LDC screen with so much info on it, it makes your head spin. I hate when things have too many features that you don't even know what to do with them. Like "Save and retrieve five user defined settings" Ahaha, all I need is for something to beep when my turn is up. Not a robot to make me a sandwich and end world violence. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all for cool stuff....but cool stuff I can actually use. Unsurprisingly - this chess timer is mainly for the DGT Electronic Board - connects to the PC, that's why it's so funky.

1 comment:

  1. It is exactly true and I am by the side of Arthur, people always need more than they want. But when they get more than they wanted they are confused how to use it. Higher than required is always a burden, a small kind of digital clock is handful for chess games. Great minds are always dumped in unnecessary discoveries that have no reason to be present.

    ReplyDelete