Monday 17 August 2009

ST2026 Sea Life Chess Set

If you know anything about me, you are probably expecting me to say something about the queen's naked boobs in this chess set (or, if you haven't seen the pictures of this set yet, and your a man, you are currently going to the product page in anticipating excitement) but I decided to hold myself back from the trap of male preverstion and talk about something different......um....um...the pawns are kinda nice. (See, this is what guys would be like with out girls. Thanks ladies.)

1 comment:

  1. This must be a master of reality, the excitement in this post must show how much it has affected the posted person. It could be said in a decent manner, because chess is not an adult game. It is a universal game played by kids to elders. I personally feel that this post is shows vulgarity than information. Everything has a kind of sense to be expressed.

    ReplyDelete