Wednesday 12 August 2009

CL2018 Garde Digital Chess Clock

Are you into the classical look of old chess clocks, but like the convenience of digital stuff? If so, then this product is for you. Its got the old wooden look and frame, yet in place of the physical clocks, there are now digital LCD screens with number timers. Very high class huh? I'm pretty easily impressed though. Like I almost cried the day they made a high definition TV that had 1080p from the previous 720p models. Pretty lame and geeky right? I need more chess clocks in my life

1 comment:

  1. I believe types of chess clock available is more than enough, it is evolving with features beyond chess which is ultimately not necessary. These kinds of old stuffs are enough to play a good tournament, but people see the prestige bonded with it. So with no choice they are preferring to standard and highly attractive.

    ReplyDelete