Tuesday 11 August 2009

CMD2001 Excalibur Master Chess Computer

How do I know this is the very best electronic chess set in the whole entire world? well the answer to that is very simple - I'm American. I know everything. It's a well known fact. So when I tell you that there is absolutly nothing better on the market, and never will be, I would be right. Or when I tell you that this set is also uber cool, yet again - right. And especially when I tell you that you should only buy this from ChessBaron, and Chess Baron should split the profits, yet again, I would be right. (No, but in all seriousness, I didn't even pass algebra II the first time in high school, but I did the seventh time)

1 comment:

  1. Winning the super computer is even tougher than passing algebra II in high school. There is nothing like best and better, it varies from the people point of view. It may be judged as useful more than that we can’t say anything about it since it is being an American product. When you practice in these kinds of computers your skill will have high starving.

    ReplyDelete