Monday 17 August 2009

ST2014 Range Wars Chess Set

Great set here! I love all the pieces. It's based from the American range wars, but that's not what interests me. I usually don't pay much attention to the story. Just the pieces. It's like playing a first-person shooter game on your xbox - there is a reason why this guy is in an Iraqi jail, but nobody cares enough to listen to the story of the game. They just want to shoot things. So with chess - I usually just look at the pieces. And these look pretty interesting to me. Cowboys, sheriffs, ranchers, ect, ect. Pretty neat.

1 comment:

  1. This set tries us to relieve the story of range wars occurred in early times of American history, they show us the reality of the scene and takes us itself there. We can feel the heat of war, its damn cool and awesome to play suck kind of games. Those pieces are incredibly a masterpiece of art, they portraits like real soldier is in front of us.

    ReplyDelete