Friday 7 May 2010

When I play chess the pieces come alive!

As a 9 year old, when I play chess, it seems that the pieces are alive! I tell my dad, but he says its my imagination. But I'm sure I see the pieces move around! I think the pieces are trying to make me lose. I've lost every game since I first saw a pawn make a move without me touching it.  Sometimes I get scared when they move around the board, other times I laugh. I just want to tell myself this is all my imagination, but I'm just so sure I see the pieces alive. After my dad has won another game of chess, he says "We can only have one winner, the rest have to lose. Theres no point in getting upset about it, the next time you could be a winner instead." I know I should believe him about that, but I just get so angry when I lose every game because the pieces I play with make me lose, so I have every right to get upset about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment