Monday 27 July 2009

X2008 Margaret Anne Knight 4 inch King Triple Weight Ebony Chess Set

This set is a set of full ebony chess pieces from ChessBaron, and apparently, some great time is put into making these. As I've heard, the entire set takes over two weeks to finish! That's pretty amazing seeing that I would most likely die of boredom making these things, and end up pretending they were golf balls and flying them across a field with a nine-iron for fun. The manufacturer also claims the material used is pretty resistant to cracks and brakes. If I had the money I'd test this out by packing up a hand full of firecrackers and see what happens. Unfortunately the price is set at 170 so I don't think it would be worth the investment for a potential 15 min. worth of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment